A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about browsing from this computer. Gramola Lab uses the following cookies on this website which are detailed in the following table:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you may not receive our contents and services correctly.
- Analytical cookies (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users): if these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to operate without prejudice to the information collected by these cookies on the use of our website.
Third-party cookies: ANALYTICAL (Google Analytics). Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, places visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used.
Purpose: Statistical reports on the traffic of the website, its total audience and the audience in a given advertising campaign.
The user can - at any time - choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- Browser settings; for example:
a) Chrome, des de http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
b) Explorer, des de http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
c) Firefox, des de http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
d) Safari, des de http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- The specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may lead to the installation of a "rejection" cookie on your computer so that your deactivation option works); or
- Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http: //www.ghostery.com/faq).