Sale and cancellation/return policy
Purchases made on the Gramola Lab website may not be delivered in post offices, they will always be delivered either to homes and to the person indicated at the time of confirmation of the purchase of the product or will be collected at the 'workshop. (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 and Saturdays from 9:00 to 14:00).
Gramola Lab is not responsible if the delivery of the order cannot be completed as a result of the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided by the user for this purpose, as well as in the event that the delivery cannot be made for reasons beyond the control of the shipping company assigned to make the delivery, such as the absence of the recipient.
Gramola Lab is not responsible for delays in the delivery of orders due to problems arising from the transport company, such as inclement weather, strikes or periods of holidays or local holidays.
The delivery time for an order must be estimated at 48 hours, depending on the day and time of confirmation. Deliveries will only be made Tuesday through Friday excluding holidays. More specifically:
- Orders placed from Monday to Thursday before 12:00, delivery will be made within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Orders placed on Thursday after 12:00, Friday and weekends, will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
- It is possible to change the delivery date marked by another within the following days to the proposed date within one month from the day of purchase, except Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. No deliveries will be made by the transport company on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- During the Christmas campaign, deliveries are not guaranteed within 48-72 hours due to possible saturation of the courier service.
- Deliveries to the Balearic Islands will have a delivery time of 48-72 hours, not including public holidays.
- No deliveries will be made in Andorra, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
Delivery times are maintained for those orders picked up in the workshop (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 and Saturdays from 9:00 to 14:00).
Shipping costs are € 7 for Catalonia, € 8 for the entire Spanish mainland, € 12 for the Balearic Islands, € 23 for Europe and € 43 for the rest of the world. There will be no additional shipping costs for in-store orders (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 and Saturdays from 9:00 to 14:00).
If at the time of delivery, the customer is not at the address indicated, the carrier will contact him (via telephone or leave a note for him to contact the transport agency). This will try to coordinate a second delivery the next day. At Gramola Lab we have organized the delivery logistics so that the product travels in the best conditions, which is why it is important to receive the order on the first delivery (24 hours). Otherwise, Gramola Lab cannot be held responsible for the condition of the product if it has been delivered within two days of the scheduled delivery, and the customer cannot claim a refund of the purchase amount. .
For any other mishap that is not resolved in this section or that the transport company cannot resolve, the customer can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return of the order
Returns are not accepted. However, if you arrive in poor condition or in a defective condition, see the "Damaged or Defective Products" section.
The communication period will be 24 hours from the date of delivery, providing photographs of the damaged product to request a refund. In case of damaged packaging, the delivery must be rejected and the complaint processed by the carrier.
In the case of returns of damaged or defective products, the customer has the right to a refund of the price paid by the same means by which the payment was made, within a period not exceeding 14 days, or to change the product for an equal or similar quality and price with no additional shipping costs.
To make your return, please inform us using the contact details on this website.